Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever

3 posters

Go down

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever Empty Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever

Post by LunarRabbit Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:28 pm

This is something Misdreavus and I have been entertaining ourselves with lately... and it's probably something you're familiar with.

The idea is to find a blank "favorite meme" template, and fill it in with your personal picks. For example, the first one I did was "favorite yugioh card by type," and I had a lot of fun with it.

Not really any specific rules for this thread, except that posting blank templates alongside your completed ones is encouraged. As a courtesy, it's also nice to specify the size of the squares that exist in the template, so they know what size they should format their pictures to, but it's not required. If you want to provide a small write-up of your choices, so much the better, but I'd encourage you to use the SPOILER tags, simply to keep large walls of text from clogging this thread.

I hope you guys enjoy doing this as much as we do!

Last edited by LunarRabbit on Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
LunarRabbit
LunarRabbit
#AllTheRabbits

Back to top Go down

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever Empty Re: Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever

Post by LunarRabbit Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:50 pm

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever YjV9ZkX

This is my "favorite pokemon by type" set. Some brief history/nostalgia (probably not something you'd be interested in reading, but here it is anyway)

Reasoning and stuff:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. Here's the yugioh one:
Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever JaZfrNM
LunarRabbit
LunarRabbit
#AllTheRabbits

Back to top Go down

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever Empty Re: Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever

Post by Ondin Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm

Can you post a template for each of them?
Ondin
Ondin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misdreavus Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:05 pm

I guess I should post mine as well hmmm?

Your Favorites - YGO/Pokemon/Whatever 5f3Zq5J

A short explanation:
Misdreavus
Misdreavus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondin Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:09 pm

I'll post a Pokemon one later this week
Sorry for the quality
Image:
Btw, the Divine Beast is Shallotte from Atelier Shallie.
Ondin
Ondin

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarRabbit Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Ondin wrote:Can you post a template for each of them?

I actually don't have a blank template for the yugioh one (you can just save mine and lay your images over the ones I used if you like,) but here's the pokemon one we used: https://i.imgur.com/lfpBOQY.jpg

(the boxes are 225x197 in most cases. You may have to shrink the final product so it links correctly on this forum)

also, for your pokemon one, using images from the pokemon TCG turns out so much better than the standard ones on bulbapedia.
LunarRabbit
LunarRabbit
#AllTheRabbits

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum