Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

If you click on this topic, you must post

+6
Snap122
Ondin
Misdreavus
Tenrai
Admin
Aitch
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

If you click on this topic, you must post Empty If you click on this topic, you must post

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:14 pm

this website is looking pretty good  :D 

Back to top Go down

If you click on this topic, you must post Empty Re: If you click on this topic, you must post

Post by Aitch Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:31 pm

I clicked.
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

If you click on this topic, you must post Empty Re: If you click on this topic, you must post

Post by Guest Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm

rep buttons inc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:17 am

nice work hasan, henry

really appreciate the work you guys are putting into this
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://bentobox.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:19 am

goddamn, disneyland was fun as shit.

I think im going to apply to work there- employees get to go in for free and sign in friends for free as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:59 pm

damn, we need more people here

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Admin wrote:nice work hasan, henry

really appreciate the work you guys are putting into this

You're welcome b0ss
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

why do i keep clicking this dammit LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:59 am

time to go publiccccc

weeeeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:04 am

Ok fine. I get invited by 2 separate people FINE. I will hang out with you noobs. I hate being popular.

<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:09 am

GibsonPure wrote:Ok fine. I get invited by 2 separate people FINE. I will hang out with you noobs. I hate being popular.

<3

fgt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:53 am

I clicked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tenrai Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 am

of course you clicked.
Tenrai
Tenrai
God

Back to top Go down

Post by Misdreavus Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:52 am

I'm not so sure if a rep button is such a good idea as of now... Seeing how we probably have a goal to grow bigger it may have a use in the future, but for now it can only spell trouble :$
Misdreavus
Misdreavus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 am

Ninerai wrote:of course you clicked.

Didn't know what else to write. had to post something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:29 am

Misdreavus wrote:I'm not so sure if a rep button is such a good idea as of now... Seeing how we probably have a goal to grow bigger it may have a use in the future, but for now it can only spell trouble :$

That sig is awesome.
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misdreavus Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:31 am

Furthermore a chat box is not only unnecessary, but can become rather problematic if more members start visiting the site. Also I thank the unnamed poster that downvoted my post for showing the flaws of a rep system, because I certainly don't want to type any more critique this way - something we should not want to discourage.
Misdreavus
Misdreavus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:37 am

There have been split opinions when it comes to the rep system. We decided that a person's overall rep will be invisible to remove incentive for witch hunting to a degree. Posters also can't vote unless they have more than 50 posts or are elevated above normal poster status. It's very much a system that is open to change however as we've toyed with things like disallowing down-voting. We'll see how it turns out if we get a larger user base.
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misdreavus Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 am

Aitch wrote:That sig is awesome.

I thank you for the compliment: it's what I use on custom forums I guess :3

Aitch wrote:There have been split opinions when it comes to the rep system.  We decided that a person's overall rep will be invisible to remove incentive for witch hunting to a degree.  Posters also can't vote unless they have more than 50 posts or are elevated above normal poster status.  It's very much a system that is open to change however as we've toyed with things like disallowing down-voting.  We'll see how it turns out if we get a larger user base.

We've seen on other fora that with a larger userbase a rep system like this can be very valuable; as of now it is not, and since I have to make a post every time I visit this thread, I need something to complain about :$

By the way, could we perhaps disable the smileys? They look like they're begging to be relieved of their suffering...
Misdreavus
Misdreavus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 am

I've never been a big fan of smileys either. I'll turn them off and see if anyone complains/cares.
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Misdreavus Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 am

Aitch wrote:I've never been a big fan of smileys either.  I'll turn them off and see if anyone complains/cares.

Thank you very much :3

Did I mention how very cool those little "online" tags look? o.O
Misdreavus
Misdreavus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aitch Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:24 am

Yeah they're pretty nifty.  It's better than that little green dot Lolpooj has.

Edit
I see someone has made the filter turn pojo into Lolpooj.
Aitch
Aitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ondin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:17 am

Rep systems are so last year.
Ondin
Ondin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ondin Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 am

Nice design guys.
By the way, what's a good size for an avatar?
I just tried putting one on and it was too fucking big.
Ondin
Ondin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum